Big Star credit details right now for you.
Big Star Credit is a tribal lender of the Rosebud Sioux Tribe, operating within the boundaries of the Rosebud Indian Reservation of South Dakota. Contact Big Star Credit on 833-682-8895.
They respect and value each customer and will work diligently to resolve any issue or problem the client may face. They offer competitive rates for Auto, Montage, Personal loans, Online Banking, Bill pay, Pop money, Checks and Savings account, credit cards, and more.
Check out Mortgage max new right now
In case you find yourself having low or poor credit, Big Star Credit will help you out, just apply. The organization verifies financial reviews of its clients for you to know everything about their lending services.
The loan provided by the financial credit company ranges between $300 and $1000.
It should take three months to pay back the loan you took for whatever purpose.
Big Star Credit phone number
The Phone number is 833-682-8895
Big star credit customer service contact details
The details for Big star credit customer service are as follows:
Mail: Attn Customer Support
Big Star Credit
P.O. Box 1142
Mission, SD 57555
Big star credit loans Requirement
These are the requirement for a big star credit loan from big star credit.
- You must be at least 18 years old (19 in Alabama), have a job or other regular source of income, an active and valid checking account (savings and prepaid accounts are not accepted), and an email address.
- Your Driver’s License Number bearing your name and picture on it.
- Your Checking Account Number and can be found at the bottom of your checks, and the second set of numbers from the left that is between 9 and 12 digits.
- Your Routing (ABA) Number
- A debit card number that is active and working
CHeck out Credit union top up loan fast
Big star credit login
The big star credit login page was not active at the time we visited it in August 2022.
The big star credit login page was plain white (blank) we checked.
Big star credit reviews
Previously, we had said that no reviews could be found for it but in a new update, we have gathered a review.
- According to our analysis, we have realized that a big star credit review did not exist because the company was not in existence.
- Received phone call this a.m. from their Alternative Resolute *************** When I returned call, they answered as CM Retail Management. I was informed that they are attempting to collect $320 for an overdraft from ********* out of ******* from the year 2007! I have NEVER had an account with this bank. I have not lived in ******* since ****. I have NO unpaid debts.This so called debt is 15 years old and they have attached this debt to the wrong person!
- They are charging too much interest on this loan I borrow 500 I paid back over 500 and still owe 538 They should **** the loan paid in full
Our review and observation showed that the company had no social media presence which was impossible for a business that existed in 2022.
Although we did not try the call line during the big star credit reviews we are convinced that the company really exists.
But we would be glad if you could leave a message in the comment section for us to pick it up and share with others.
People who read also ask
Is big star credit legit?
No, big star credit is not legit. According to an analysis we realized the company was not legit. But we are still open on gathering more information about it.
As at September 22, 2022, we can now confirm that it is fake.
The big star credit bbb page contains very negative reviews about the firm. Also, the firm is not bbb accredited.
People also read
Problems with unsecured loans
1. You might lose personal possessions if you fail to pay back. Most bank loans are backed by your personal possessions or business assets in case you can’t pay back the loan. This is called “collateral.” When you get a loan from a bank or some other type of financial institution, it is either secured or unsecured. When you borrow money without putting up anything to back the loan, this is called a “unsecured loan.”
With a secured loan, you can put up something of significant value as collateral in case you can’t pay back the loan. If you can’t pay back the loan, the lender can take possession of the asset you put up as collateral. This makes the risk for you, the borrower, bigger, but it makes the risk for the lender smaller. For this reason, you need to own something before you can borrow it.
2. Loan covenant agreement or terms and conditions might restrict your business from using the money for other purposes. Larger loans come with a loan covenant which is just a part of the loan agreement that tells the borrower what to do or what not to do. A borrower must do or agree to certain things during the duration of the loan.
These are called “affirmative” or “positive” covenants. With restrictive or negative loan covenants, the borrower is limited in what they can do. Most of the time, these limits depend on how risky the borrower is. Most restrictive or negative covenants have to do with how the money will be paid back, how it will be used as collateral, and whether or not the borrower can get money from another lender.
3. If you want to pay back the loan before the end of the loan term, you may have to pay a fee, especially if the interest rate on the loan is fixed. These fees also add up to the cost of the loans and make the repayment another problem after taking it.
Check out Urgent loans for blacklisted right now
4. In case you run a business with a loan and your customers do not pay you on time, you will have cash flow problems which might affect your monthly payments and that might bring serious repercussions to the business. This happens to business owners who give out a lot of credit to their customers with the hope of them paying for the items or services at a later that.
Since businesses do not add interest to the credit they give to customers who enjoy these credit facilities paying back the money at a later date reduces the value of the money.
big star loans
big star loan
big star lending
Disclaimer: Ghnews1.com is not responsible for third party products, services, sites, recommendations, endorsements, reviews, etc. All products, logos, and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Their use does not signify or suggest the endorsement, affiliation, or sponsorship, of or by Ghnews1 or them of us.
Ghnews1.com does not make credit decisions and is not a lender. Ghnews1.com only provides information about loans and other consumer products in various forms. This website does not directly endorse a particular product or service. Information on our website should be taken as opinion only but also note all the articles here are well researched with the latest data. If you feel that you will be unable to repay a loan we suggest that you do not take one out and, where necessary, you seek some financial advice.
If you have a question leave them in the comment section for an immediate reply.