Capitec credit card for blacklisted people today with less stress.
If you are looking for details about Capitec credit card for blacklisted, then this article has a lot of answers.
Anytime someone searches about blacklisted loans or credit cards for blacklisted then it means you fall behind or fail to pay up an account the credit providers have the right to list you on the credit bureau as a bad payer, this can prevent you from qualifying for any future credit unless you settle outstanding accounts.
Apply for Capitec credit card
Many people who are banned yet want a loan on a credit card have requested the Capitec credit card for blacklisted persons.
Sadly, there is no Capitec credit card for those on the blacklist, although people with strong credit may easily acquire a credit card.
When you apply for a Capitec credit card, you enjoy the following benefits.
- A Capitec credit card customer may earn 3 percent per year on a positive balance and enjoy up to 55 days of interest-free credit, a credit limit of up to R500 000.00, and a customized interest rate starting at 7.00 percent per year.
- South Africa has no payment costs.
- Online buying with merchants is safe and secure.
- It can assist you in improving your credit score.
- Interest-free duration of up to 55 days
- On a positive balance, you can earn 3% every year.
You can read Capitec Sassa loans fast
How to get a credit card Capitec
If you want to know how to get a credit card Capitec then this method should guide you.
- To apply, go to the website or download the app.
- Visit any Capitec bank branch for the Credit card
- Simply call the bank on 0860 66 77 89
Capitec black card requirements
Using a Black Card with Capitec Bank is now a common thing for everyone.
The following are the Capitec black card requirements in South Africa.
- Document of Original Identification (must be 18 years or older)
- 3 months bank statement and a most recent payslip
- A credit card application requires a minimum salary of R5 000 for salaried clients and R10 000 for self-employed clients.
The requirements are not for blacklisted users who want a Capitec credit card so they can skip that part.
Capitec black card fees
- Initiation fee: R100
- Monthly fee: R40
- Interest rate: 7.00% – 17.50% (based on your credit profile)
- ATM Withdrawal: R8 cash withdrawal fee for R 1 000 or less and an extra R8 fee for every R1 000 thereafter
Capitec card replacement fee
The Capitec card replacement fee is just R 70 and it will be deducted from your account upon application for replacement.
People who read about the article also asked
Does Capitec offer credit for blacklisted clients
No, currently Capitec does not offer credit for blacklisted clients.
As of 2018, a tweet by CApitec said that Capitec Bank has its own internal Credit Granting Policy which governs the granting of credit, in order to manage the various risks associated with the granting of credit.
People who read the article also read