Drivers needed in Canada | Salary $6k monthly when employed.
JOB TYPE -Full-Time, Permanent,part time
If you have experience in the transportation industry and are looking for a job as a supervisor, this might be the perfect opportunity for you. In this article, we will provide you with all the details you need to know about the truck driver jobs in Canada.
Other jobs available
The transportation industry in Canada urgently require TRUCK DRIVERS who will ensure the highest standards of safety and customer service;
We prioritize the well-being and satisfaction of our employees. We deeply value their contributions and strive to provide a supportive environment. When you become a part of our team, you can look forward to a range of benefits that reflect our commitment to your success.
First and foremost, we offer competitive compensation. We believe in recognizing the skills and expertise our employees bring to the table and compensating them accordingly.
Additionally, we provide a comprehensive benefits package to our employees after period of employment. This package is designed to address your diverse needs and ensure your overall well-being.
But that’s not all! When you join us, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with an exceptional team of experienced professionals. Our team members are passionate about their work and dedicated to delivering outstanding results. Working alongside such talented individuals can inspire and motivate you to excel in your role.
We understand the importance of fostering a positive and fulfilling work environment. By joining our team, you’ll experience firsthand our commitment to supporting and empowering our employees as they contribute to our collective success.
- Loading & transportation of materials and goods;
- Inspect vehicle for safety and manage vehicle in safe operation required by DOT;
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules;
- Maintain a log of work/rest periods, kilometres and fuel & toll receipts;
- Collect and verify delivery instructions;
- Deliver loads with careful attention to customer attention and safety;
- Run chains and straps to secure loads;
- Monitor road conditions and follow all applicable traffic laws;
- Inspect truck before and after each trip and report any damages to the dispatcher;
- Keep truck and associated equipment clean and in good working order;
- Plan routes using satellite trackings;
- Refuel vehicle and check and replace oil as needed;
- Carefully maneuver truck into loading docks and supervise the loading and unloading of cargo;
- Communicate as required with customers and dispatch;
- Make safety a priority at all times;
- Comply with all applicable legislation including safe operation of vehicles, carriage of goods, occupational health and safety, customs and immigration, weights and dimensions;
- Proficient in driving, maneuvering and parking of large trucks;
- Excellent time management and organization skills;
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed;
- Clean driving abstract;
- Maintain proper customer itineraries;
Job Type: These are permanent, full-time positions;
Experience: 2-3 years;
Qualifications No formal education required;
How to apply
To work in Canada Click here to apply
To work in the USA click here
Please make sure to read the details carefully before you apply.