Fidelity cash solutions vacancies: Get the latest job opening to get you employed.
Fidelity cash solutions vacancies are available for everyone who qualifies.
If you are looking for any Fidelity cash solutions job then this article has got you covered because it elaborates on all the things you need to know and the available slots.
Fidelity Services Group is Southern Africa’s largest integrated security solutions provider and the industry leader in protection innovation. Excellence in service delivery and implementation are fundamental to our impressive track record. By keeping abreast of the latest trends and technological developments globally, and continuously evolving and innovating, the Group remains a front-runner in the security solutions market.
Check out Low credit score loans South Africa
Through a bouquet of services and related products, the Group can tailor-make a solution for any requirement. With the Group’s exceptional leadership, the unwavering commitment of management, and that of all its employees, the Group has enjoyed exceptional growth over the last five years.
Fidelity offers unmatched coverage, with a staff complement of over 36 000 in over 82 branches and depots across South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Swaziland, and Zambia.
The Fidelity Group’s strategic and highly successful transformation and BEE initiatives have made it South Africa’s largest Black Economic Owned Integrated Security Solution Provider
Following the acquisition of ADT, Fidelity ADT is a 100% South African, 54.62% black owned company and BBBEE Level One Contributor. It has 168 points of presence across Southern Africa, supports around 57,000 employees, and manages a fleet of 4 574 vehicles.
The Group’s Cash Solutions business continues to grow and has quickly become a serious competitor in the market, garnering a large number of high profile national contracts and bringing state of the art technology backed by Fidelity’s hands on approach to the market.
Fidelity cash solutions vacancies email address
Fidelity cash solutions jobs
The following workers can get employed in Fidelity cash solutions jobs if they meet the criteria
- Amoury Controller
- Billing Clerk
- Fire Service and Product Consultant
- Financial Administrator
- Control Room Operator
- Revenue Administrator
- New Business Development Consultant
- Bid Administrator
- Grade B – Supervisor
- Junior Management Accountant
- Senior Response Officer
- HR Administrator Clerk
- Finance Administrator
Job Description of Senior Response Officer – Lenasia
Main purpose of the job:
To manage the deployment of armed response vehicles and assist with responding to alarm activations as well as the operational functioning of a shift.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Matric (Grade 12)
- Valid Driver’s License (minimum 2years)
- Valid Firearm Competency (Business purposes)
- PSIRA Registered Grade B with Armed Response
- Clear Criminal Record
- Assisting and Respond to alarm activations
- Supervise Reaction Officers on shift
- Handling of all shift administration (equipment and vehicle checks; management of stock)
- Liaising with clients as required
- Issuing and controlling of firearms on a shift,
- Follow up on staff concerns (discipline; leave; pay queries; investigations and other tasks that may be required)
- Ensure Biometrics are actioned on each shift.
Fidelity vacancies in Gauteng
The job below is one of the Fidelity vacancies in Gauteng.
Job Description of finance Administrator
Reporting to: Cost & Management Accountant
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handle and resolve accounts related queries with suppliers
- Running the month end processes for accounts payable
- Compiling recons and sending out of supplier remittances
- Creating requisitions
- Preparation of journals
- Obtaining all required sign offs
- Preparation of Balance sheet recon
- Establish well-documented systems for recordkeeping and accounting
- Research financial variances and analyze financial data
- Prepare monthly reconciliations and financial statements
- Regularly update management regarding the financial status of the company
- Assisting with all audit queries when required.
- Participate in various ad-hoc projects where necessary
- Always strive for continuous improvement of systems and processes.
Minimum qualifications and experience:
- Suitable Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma (Accounting / Financial Management) Completed or in progress.
- 3 years of analytical experience
- Finance Graduate
- Advanced Excel
- Action orientated
- Time Management
- Planning and Organizing
- Attention to detail
- Problem Solving
Fidelity Security jobs in Pretoria
The following are some fidelity Security jobs in Pretoria
Qualifications and Exprience
- Minimum Grade 10, 11 and 12
- PSIRA Grade C, B or A registration and accreditation
- At least 1 years’ experience in the security industry
- You must reside in Pretoria, Mamelodi and Attridgeville will get preference.
- Firearm competency for business purposes will be an advantage.
- Under 26’s will be given preference.
Fidelity cash solutions vacancies- Direct sales
- To drive the sales to achieve the required rented and new client targets.
- Complete all necessary paperwork for the successful recruitment of terminated staff or new positions which may become available
- Planning and implementing of Expo’s and shopping center displays
- Work closely with the staff members to identify and solve queries
- Staff Wellbeing
- Planning and implementing area-specific drives
- Field Work – door to door for rented and new clients (Self and Team)
- Drive the team to achieve rented and new client targets
- Payments for installation remains the consultant responsibility
- To quote, design alarm systems and advise client of security need
- Achieve revenue sales target (self and team)
- Networking for leads
- Technical liaison regarding installation booking – follow up
Qualification & Experience
- PSIRA – C – advantageous
- Direct Sales experience – 2 years
Fidelity cash solutions reserve the right not to make an appointment for any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
How To Apply For Fidelity vacancies in South Africa fast
If you want to know how to apply for fidelity vacancies in South Africa then read the paragraphs below.
- Tap On the “Apply Now” button available at this web page’s end.
- A list of all available Vacancies at Fidelity will appear on the official career page.
- Browse all the Available Jobs At Fidelity and select the best Positions that suit your qualification (Here, we share details about Receptionist Jobs in Johannesburg).
- Cross-check the requirements and download the Fidelity Jobs Application Form 2022.
- Fill out the application form by entering your basic details (as instructed).
- Attach copies of the required documents of your qualification and re-check your application form.
- Finally, please submit the form at the official website or their email id (as prescribed in Fidelity Job Vacancy).
People who read the article also read
fidelity cash solutions cape town
Fidelity cash solutions pretoria
fidelity cash solutions head office