How to change your banking details for Sassa fast.
If you are an approved beneficiary of the SASSA SRD R350 Grant and you want to change the banking details because of any reason, then this article will teach you how you can make changes to your Sassa banking details using very simple methods.
You can also try to submit banking details to sassa.
Hey wait, you should note that you do this using only the official site of the Sassa.
The change came about after there were some delays in grant payment because the bank details were not being verified. But SASSA have now officially made a statement about how the process works and what steps should be taken.
See Sassa payment dates for 2022/23 latest details
So you should not worry if you were facing that issue.
How to change banking details for Sassa fast
- Visit the official si srd.sassa.gov.za
- Scroll down to ‘How do I change my banking details’
- Type your ID Number
- An SMS containing a secure link will be sent to the mobile phone number with which you registered during your Sassa application
- Click on the link in the SMS
- Follow the procedure in the SMS to change your banking details for the Sassa securely.
Check out How to check SASSA balance fast
What is SASSA?
The South African Social Security Agency (Sassa) is calling on grant beneficiaries to change their payment method. This is due to issues related to the cash-send payment option.
More than 10 million people are currently benefiting from the Social Relief of Distress (SRD) grant, however not every beneficiary has been paid.
Sassa loans are given to applicants in the form of a child grant and to retirees in South Africa, if appropriate.
The decision is made in a matter of minutes, and the funds are put into your account within 24 hours.
You might get your money in minutes if you have a rapid turnaround time.
Sassa is short for the South African Social Security Agency.
They provide the following services to people:
- Disability Grant
- Social Relief of Distress Grant
- Care Dependency Grant
- Foster Child Grant
- Child Support Social Grant or Loan
- Older Persons Grant (if you are a pensioner in South Africa)
- War Veterans Grant
srd change banking details
how do i change my banking details with sassa