How to do eWallet with Capitec simple and fast methods without much stress.
Many customers who have heard about the Capitec ewallet have been asking about How to do ewallet with Capitec.
Well, this article has all the solutions to how to perform an ewallet transaction with Capitec fast and simple.
Check out Cash app method free 2022
Capitec bank offers a wide range of cardless financial services and the Capitec ewallet is one of the convenient ways you can send money to your loved ones and friends fast and securely.
Capitec eWallet services are designed for ease of use and reliability.
The Capitec ewallet lets you send cash up to R3,000 per transaction with a daily limit of R5,000.
How to send ewallet with Capitec
This will guide you on how to send ewallet with Capitec.
- Choose Transact
- Choose Payments
- Enter your secret Remote PIN to sign in
- Choose a beneficiary
- Enter the payment details, or a valid cellphone number if they are a Capitec Bank client
- Enter your secret Remote PIN to confirm
You know how to perform a transaction with the Capitec eWallet.
How to ewallet from Capitec
There are processes to follow if you want to learn how to ewallet from Capitec using the app or the USSD.
There are basically two methods that can be used to check.
Here are two methods you can use to start using the Capitec eWallet on your phone:
Read the paragraphs below.
Check out FNB balance check fast and easy process
How to send ewallet Capitec using ussd
- Dial *120*3279# and type 9 as your reply.
- Accept the terms of the agreement.
- Respond with the number 1
- Select the “From” account.
- Fill in the amount you’d like to send.
- Make a secret 4-digit code (this will be used to collect the cash)
- Type your PIN for Mobile Banking.
How to do ewallet with Capitec fast using the Capitec eWallet app
- To begin, open your app and select ‘Transact.’
- Enter your secure PIN and tap ‘Send cash.’
- By pressing the ‘send cash’ button, you may proceed.
- Continue the procedure by selecting the “From” account.
- Enter the amount you’d like to send now.
- Make a four-digit secret code and transmit it to the addressee later (which will be used in collecting the money).
- To continue, use the ‘Next’ button.
- Read the Terms and Conditions, check all of the boxes, and then click the ‘Accept’ button.
- To finalize the transaction, hit the ‘Yes’ button.
- An SMS will be provided to you with the Capitec cash send reference number, which should be forwarded to the receiver.
- Finally, in a separate text message, provide the receiver with the secret code.
Benefits associated with Capitec ewallet
- Convenient. It offers more convenience for many consumers. …
- Security. E-wallets ensure high-security features for the users by considering that you authorize every transaction with a PIN or password or fingerprint scanner.
- Low Costs.
People who read the article also ask
Does Capitec have ewallet?
Yes, Capitec has ewallet for their customers. Using Capitec Bank’s ewallet service, you may send money to friends and family swiftly and easily.
Customers can send, receive, and collect cash via the Capitec ewallet or bank app at lower fees.
People who read this article also read