How to submit banking details to sassa Quick without going through any stress.
According to research, more than 33.3% of South Africans rely on one of the several types of assistance the government provides to the poor. Child support and COVID-19 social aid are only two of the various types of awards that fall under the SASSA’s supervision.
If you are interested or would like to change banking details sassa.
This article would teach you how to submit banking details to Sassa for r350 in South Africa.
Please confirm that you are the account owner if you choose to have the money sent to a bank account. Your grant cannot be paid into another person’s bank account by SASSA.
If you are an approved beneficiary of the SASSA SRD R350 Grant then check out the Sassa payment dates for 2023
You must have the following ready before going ahead with the procedure.
- Get a cell phone that supports USSD code, with this any analog phone or smartphone phone can do that.
- Internet connection
- Make sure that the number you are using to dial the code is the same number used to apply for grants and that it is in SASSA database.
When you check the status of your SASSA R350 award, if you read “Bank information waiting,” it signifies that your initial application or reapplication has been accepted.
You haven’t provided your bank information or any choices on how your R350 award payment should be handled, though.
So let us look at how to submit our bank information to avoid going through that problem.
How to submit banking details to Sassa for r350 in South Africa
- Visit the official Sassa Banking details link srd.sassa.gov.za
- Please type in your 13-digit ID number.
- You will receive an SMS at the cellphone number you provided during application with a secure link.
- To begin, open the link in the SMS and carefully follow the directions.
The decision is made in a matter of minutes, and the funds are put into your account within 24 hours.
You might get your money in minutes if you have a rapid turnaround time.
NOTE: The newly submitted srd banking details will only be used for future payments, after verification has been processed by Sassa. So if you know that you don’t have the correct banking details on the site, then it is likely your Sassa status check will be showing not approved.
Sassa banking details link
The Sassa banking details link is srd.sassa.gov.za
On the SRD website, you may change any wrongly entered banking information as well as the applicant’s answers to the application’s screening questions.
The South African Social Security Agency (Sassa) is calling on grant beneficiaries to change their payment method. This is due to issues related to the cash-send payment option.
More than 10 million people are currently benefiting from the Social Relief of Distress (SRD) grant, however not every beneficiary has been paid.
Sassa is short for the South African Social Security Agency.
They provide the following services to people:
- Disability Grant
- Social Relief of Distress Grant
- Care Dependency Grant
- Foster Child Grant
- Child Support Social Grant or Loan
- Older Persons Grant (if you are a pensioner in South Africa)
- War Veterans Grant