Tremont lending right now for you.
Tremont Lending is financial services providing company that specializes in providing loan services & more.
it is a tribal-based lender that is governed by tribal rules rather than state regulations. The Payday Hound prefers state-licensed lenders to tribal lenders because state licensing may give an extra degree of protection.
Tribal lenders have the benefit of being willing to issue loans to people of states where mainstream lenders would not. These tribal lenders may be your sole option for a short-term loan in certain circumstances.
The application process is straightforward and efficient.
- You must have worked at your current employment for at least 90 days.
- You must be at least 18 years old and a US citizen or permanent resident.
- After-tax deductions, you should have a monthly income of roughly $1,000.
- Have a personal checking account.
- Provide a working telephone number for your home and work.
- Provide a valid email address.
Meeting the minimum requirements above does not guarantee you will be approved for a loan.
- The loan application process at Tremont Lending is straightforward and only takes about 5 minutes and loans up to $750
- Tremont Lending loans are great for customers who have trouble acquiring financing through traditional means, such as those with bad credit, who have exhausted all other options.
- No credit checks are needed for application screening
- They have a High APR and short repayment periods and that makes it very uncomfortable to deal with them.
- Also, the APR varies and is not transparent until you get offers from lenders who can approve your loan
Is Tremont lending legit?
Yes, it used to be legit and very operational until it stopped operating.
Saying they are a scam would be very hard to decide according to the data available. The financial entity is owned and licensed by the Big Valley Band of Pomo Indians, a federally-recognized Indian Tribe, and is a Native American business operating within the exterior boundaries of its Reservation.
Their business model involves helping people with short-term cash needs.
Your payment method will be determined by how you choose to receive payments, according to Tremont’s website. Payments are needed each payday until the debt is paid off, regardless of the method.
If you received your cash via electronic payment, Tremont Lending will make an ACH transaction withdrawal from your bank account on the due date. If you got your money in the mail/by paper check, you’ll have to write a paper check and mail each loan installment.
Please keep in mind that interest begins to accrue on the date Tremont issues the loan proceeds check.
www tremontlending com
People often type in www tremontlending com anytime they want to access the website of tremontlending loans.
Tremont Lending Login
Customers could access their portal via the login page but currently, the Tremont page does not exist.
Although they may have provided a login page access to the login portal is not possible probably because it has been taken offline.
Tremont lending customer service
Phone Number 8882120030
Headquarters are in PO Box 82, Finley, California, 95435, United States
Types of loans offered by Tremont lending loans
Tremont lending payday loan
This installment loan product is a short-term loan designed to help with immediate cash needs. It is an expensive form of credit. It will not solve a long-term financial need. Tremont Lending encourages borrowers to (1) borrow only what is immediately needed and can be repaid on time; and (2) reduce the prinicpal balance as quickly as possible.
After a consumer completes and electronically signs his/her application online, they will need to verify certain information provided. This may include verifying bank account information, references, employment, etc. As part of the application process, the consumer chooses what method they wish used for receipt and payment of funds. Whichever method is chosen for receipt of funds, the same method must be used for payment.
Option 1 – Electronic, as soon as the next business day, directly into the consumer’s bank account, using the ACH (Automated Clearinghouse) network.
Option 2 – Postal mail, up to 7-10 days, using paper checks.
If they are able to verify all of the information required before 12 PM Pacific Standard Time on a non-holiday weekday, the funds will be released by us for mailing, or if chosen, deposited into a consumer’s bank account overnight.
Companies like Tremont lending
The following are all companies that provide very similar services to Tremont.
- Prime choice funding: It is a financial services company specializing in banking, finance and mortgage.
- Rumdog: Rumdog is a financial service providing company.
- Loan at Last (Niizhwaaswi, LLC): It is a tribal lending entity wholly owned by the Lac Du Flambeau Band of Chippewa Indians, a Federally Chartered Sovereign American Indian tribe. We offer loans to people with all types of credit to help in a time of need.
- Landmark Cash: They do not lend you the money, rather match you with lenders that suit your needs based on your application.
What time does Tremont lending open?
Sadly, we could not find a time at which Tremont opens or their hours of operation.So we strongly believe they do not have an open location.
Tremont lending hours of operation
Sadly, we could not find a time at which Tremont opens or their hours of operation.SO we strongly believe they do not have an open location.
People also read
tremont lending payday loan